Diploma Govt Jobs – Diploma Jobs 2021 for freshers
“Diploma Govt Jobs” (POWERGRID). The Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, Getting Diploma Govt Jobs is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the India and a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board||Get Details|
|National Institution of Fashion Technology||Get Details|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Get Details|
|Site Inspector NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment||Get details|
|Technician Recruitment||Get details|
|UPRVUNL JE Recruitment||Get details|
|GRMC Gwalior Staff Nurse vacancy||Get details|
|Hindustan Copper Limited||Get details|
|Karnataka State Co-operative Credit Societies Federation||Get details|
|ITI Limited||Get details|
|National Mineral Development Corporation||Get details|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Get details|
|ASSAM POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED||Get details|
|INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TIRUPATI||Get details|
|SSSB Punjab||Get Details|
|State Health Society||Get Details|
POWERGRID operates around 1,71,950 Circuit Kms of transmission lines along with 266 Sub-stations and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission networks. POWERGRID also operates around 66,922 Kms of telecom network. POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission,
Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and Inter-national level. Diploma govt jobs (POWERGRID) requires bright, committed and energetic professionals to be inducted in the posts as detailed below for Southern Region Transmission System-
Diploma Govt Jobs (Electrical)
Horizontal Reservation PwD vacancies reserved for 1-OH-OL & 1-HH only. vacancy for Ex-Servicemen, 01 vacancy for Disabled Ex-Servicemen /Dependents of Ex-servicemen killed in action. Candidates belonging to PwD category may apply for the above posts, identified as per the table given below, provided they meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for their respective category:
UR – Unreserved, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, OBC (NCL) – Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), SC- Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, PwD- Persons with Disability, Ex.SM – Ex. Service Men (Army/Navy/Air Force)
OH – Orthopaedically Impaired, OA – One Arm, OL – One Leg, OAL – One Arm One Leg, BL – Both Leg, MWMuscular Weakness VH – Visually Impaired, B – Blind, LV – Low Vision, HH – Hearing Impaired Eligible candidates may note that Recruitment of Diploma Govt Jobs are conducted on regional basis against requirement of Southern Region Transmission System-II. Hence, candidates joining in such positions in SRTS-II are not entitled for inter-region transfer request.”
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
Qualification: Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute to find Diploma Govt Jobs with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM.
Higher technical qualification like
B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma govt jobs is not allowed. Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
Age limit for Diploma Trainee in Diploma govt jobs
- 27 years for UR/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
32 years for SC/ST
1. Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/J&K Domicile/ Victims of
Riots candidates shall be given as per Government of India guidelines as detailed below –
2. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of concession under PwD category subject to submission of Disability Certificate issued by a Government Medical
Board in the format prescribed by Govt. of India. (for prescribed format please see “Important formats“ link on our Careers section→Diploma Govt Jobs Opportunities)
3. Reservation/ Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to submission of attested copy of OBC (NCL) certificate along with NCL declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment in Central Diploma Govt Jobs Posts” issued by the competent authority, issued within 01 year of last date of submission of application. (For prescribed format please see “Important formats” link on our Careers section→Job Opportunities)
4. Reservation/ Relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be subject to submission of attested copy of SC/ST certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment in Diploma Govt Jobs. Posts” issued by the competent authority. (For prescribed format please see “Important formats” link on our Careers section→Job Opportunities)
JOB SPECIFICATION RELAXATIONS & CONCESSIONS
For Posts Reserved for various categories category age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit Relaxation in %age of marks in qualification Concession in Application fees
1 OBC (NCL) 03 years No Relaxation Not Exempted
2 SC/ST 05 years Pass Exempted
3 EWS No Relaxation No Relaxation Not Exempted
4 Ex-SM – UR/EWS 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age Pass Exempted
5 Ex-SM – OBC(NCL)
6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age Pass ExempteD. Ex-SM – SC/ST 8 years (5 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age Pass Exempted.
7 PwD – UR/EWS 10 Years
8 PwD –OBC(NCL) 10 + 3 = 13 years Pass Exempted
9 PwD – SC/ST 10 + 5 = 15 years
Reservation and Relaxation for EWS will be subject to submission of a copy of the latest Income and Asset Certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India (Diploma Govt Jobs) issued by a Competent Authority (For prescribed format please see “Important formats” link on our Careers section→Job Opportunities).
Relaxations/Concessions for J&K domicile/victims of riots will be subject to submission of Age relaxation cum Domicile Certificate/Certificate from Concerned Authority respectively in the prescribed format and shall be as per Government directives.
Ex-Servicemen with a minimum of six months continuous service are allowed age relaxation to the extent of the period spent in service plus three years subject to the condition that the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age does not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
Ex-Servicemen applying for civil posts under Ex-Servicemen category has to submit Form of Undertaking as per G.I.Dept.of Per.& Trg., O.M.No.36034/2/91-Estt. (SCT), dated 3-4-1991.
Ex-Servicemen applying for civil posts under Ex-Servicemen category has to submit Proforma of Certificate for employed officials as per G.I.Dept.of Per.& Trg., O.M.No.36034/2/91-Estt. (SCT), dated 3-4-1991.
In case Caste/Category certificate is issued in a language other than Hindi or English, candidates are advised to produce a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language.
1. Selection procedure: Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
2. Type of Written Test: Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts –
a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
3. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼
4. The qualifying criteria in Written Test Vacancy Reservation For the post of Diploma Govt Jobs ( Electrical) Unreserved Vacancies Minimum of 40% marks subject to atleast 30% marks in each – Part-I & Part-II
separately Reserved Vacancies Minimum of 30% marks subject to atleast 25% marks in each – Part-I & Part-II separately
5. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
6. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates In Diploma Govt Jobs will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness. The Written Test shall tentatively be held at the following centers: Bangalore Chennai Madurai Kochi
Candidates have to choose the test center nearest to their address for communication and no change will be allowed subsequently. POWERGRID reserves the right to change/cancel test centres depending upon number of candidates / availability of venues.
SELECTION PROCESS TEST CENTRES
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health & being found medically fit in the PreEmployment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness (Please visit career section of our website for details of medical standards).
Stipend during training period of One year (₹) Designation & Level on successful completion of training period Basic Pay on regularization
27500/- p.m Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category 25000/- in the pay scale of 25000-3%-117500/- Besides the above, the compensation package includes IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance covers, LTC,
Performance Related Pay, Leave Encashment, CPF, Gratuity and various low interest short/long term advances to regular employees as per rules in force from time to time.
Candidates selected as Diploma Trainee (Electrical) in Diploma Govt Jobs shall undergo training for a period of one (01) year.
They will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- for candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) (Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD) for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training period of one year.
Candidates belonging other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of ₹ 300/- + Transaction Charges.
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID.
To apply logon to www.powergrid.inCareers Section Job Opportunities Openings Regional Openings Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment with valid e-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application
except online application shall be accepted.
- 2. Before registering and submitting their applications For Diploma Govt Jobs on the website, candidate should possess/keep the following documents ready:-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile No.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (Max 50kb) & signature (Max 30kb) in .JPG format, certificates in support of Date of Birth, SSLC, HSC, Essential Qualification, % of marks obtained, Experience, Caste certificate, PwD certificate (as applicable)
3. Candidates have to upload the following documents while submitting online application in the space earmarked in the on-line application: –
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
- Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in .JPG format
- Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max 1MB) in .pdf format
- Qualification Certificate (Diploma) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters (max. 1MB) along with Proof of norms adopted by the
- University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage (if
applicable) (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in .pdf format)
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
HEALTH STANDARDS COMPENSATION PACKAGE DURING TRAINING PERIOD AND ON REGULARISATION SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
APPLICATION FEES for Diploma Govt Jobs
HOW TO APPLY
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format.
- Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the
written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the POWERGRID website for appearing in the screening test. In case the candidate qualifies the written test and is called for further verification process then at that time the candidate is required to produce the above uploaded documents in original.
- Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID
website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates.
- Payment of Application Fees:
After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login
link available on job opportunities section (www.powergrid.inCareers Section Job Opportunities
Openings Regional Openings Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment Concerned
advertisement & candidate login link).
A button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID
website automatically on completion of transaction.
Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet. If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted,
The candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE HARD COPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO POWERGRID (Diploma Govt Jobs). However, only hardcopies shall not be considered for candidature at any instance.
Please note that only those applications which are uploaded along with documents within scheduled date as mentioned above will be treated as valid for further scrutiny. If the relevant documents are not uploaded online within stipulated date (or) uploaded documents are not legible/valid, then the online application will be rejected.
Candidate should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the website as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates Regarding Diploma Govt Jobs
The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of the allocated Test Center and guidelines for the test will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website only. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
Email ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
Category wise Jobs
|Government Jobs in India||Engineering Jobs|
|Defence Jobs/Police Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Medical Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|UPSC/PSC/SSC- Recruitment||12th Pass govt Jobs|
|10th Pass govt Jobs||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs||Teaching Jobs|