|Name of the Post||Carpenter-222
|No of Vacancies||3591|
|Age limit||24 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month.|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling
up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED :-
Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents :-
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet
indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National
Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by
NCVT / SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – “B”, “C” & “D” wherever applicable,
EWS Certificate in Annexure “ G” ,if applicable as mentioned in Para 220.127.116.11 & 3.7
- Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure – “E” & “F” (as applicable)
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x
3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB – 30 KB).
- Income & Asset Certificate (Annexure – “G”) to be uploaded by Economically Weaker Section
Category wise Jobs
|Government Jobs in India||Engineering Jobs|
|Defence Jobs/Police Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Medical Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
|UPSC/PSC/SSC- Recruitment||12th Pass govt Jobs|
|10th Pass govt Jobs||Diploma Govt Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs||Teaching Jobs|